“Let a piece of my artwork take you on a magical journey back to the ocean and feel the wonder and excitement of an enchanting marine life encounter.“
Australian Made Wall Art Prints
Multiple Award Winning Photographer
Marine Wildlife Supporter through AMCS
Queensland Based Small Business
Worldwide Shipping and In-Home Art Consulting
Director and Photographer
Pure Underwater Imaging
I’m on a mission to share the mystery of the underwater world and the vulnerability of the creatures that call it home. I want to inspire people through the beauty of our magnificent marine life to take more care for our oceans.
“The entire experience has been enjoyable from the initial viewing of your photographs at Eumundi markets, speaking to you during this viewing through to the final delivery.“
– Jenni & Nick De Cean
What Other Clients Are Saying
Personalised, Caring and Professional Service
“It was a pleasure to have recently purchased photographic canvases from you last month. The entire experience has been enjoyable from the initial viewing of your photographs at Eumundi markets, speaking to you during this viewing through to the final delivery.
Your professionalism and advice during final photo selections was noted and it is from this experience that I would have no hesitation in recommending people purchase from you in the future.
We could not be happier with our selection and the quality of the work is a reflection of you and the professionalism you displayed when we met you. We look forward to seeing new photographs in the future through your website or on the Sunshine Coast next time we visit and hopefully adding to our collection of ‘Pure Underwater Images’.
You are a very talented photographer with a passion for the environment, thank you so much for sharing your images with all of us.”
– Jenni & Nick De Cean
Marine Life Wall Art
As an Australian photographer, I have the privilege of seeing the beauty in the depths of our oceans, up close, as often as possible. But I know that not everyone can always just pop down to the ocean for a snorkel. That’s why I created Pure Underwater Imaging for each of you who who holds the ocean, and our unique marine wildlife, dear to your heart.
My underwater wall art selection offers a variety of options. These stunning wall art prints are available in a wide range of sizes, aspect ratios and print mediums and can be the perfect addition to a bedroom, office, studio, entertainment area or patio.
When I’m in the water, nothing will get my heart pumping as fast as seeing a humpback whale or a great white shark! Whichever stunning marine animal takes your fancy, and whatever your favourite art print is, I can assure you, you will love the final piece.
Free, No-Obligation In-Home and Video Consultations
I’m here to help!
That’s what makes Pure Underwater Imaging such a unique and special service. I guarantee that you will be 100% happy with the finished product.
How? I’ll walk you through, every step of the way.
That’s why I offer a range of framed prints, canvas prints, and other print mediums for your wall art prints. So that there is the perfect piece of wall art for you to bring into your home.
Frequently Asked Questions
- To order a print on this website, simply click on the collection page of your choice and then click on your desired image.
- To choose a framing option and print size, click the drop down boxes next to the image and you will be directed through to the checkout page where you can place your order.
- Whether you choose framed prints, canvas prints or any other kind of wall art prints, you can trust that you’ll be happy with your final products.
- If you need some help with your order or more detailed information , you can call 0411 050 133 or email [email protected]
- Yes, all products available for sale on this website are made here in Australia.
- Once full payment has been received, your underwater art prints will be dispatched within 14 days.
- Delivery in Australia will typically take another 3-5 days and international delivery (worldwide shipping is available) can take up to 10 days.